|Home > Healthy Gamer > Healthy Gamer Tips|
Healthy Gamer Tips
Top 12 Healthy Gamer Tips:
- Pre-Game Nutrition: Have a healthy meal prior to long gaming sessions.
- Pre-Game Exercise: Exercise, jog or take a walk prior to gaming.
- Breaks: Take breaks and Relax, stretch, walk around and do eye focus exercises.
- Time Keeper: Have a clock visible so you do not lose track of time.
- Water: Drink water to keep your body hydrated.
- Rage Reduction: Breath, learn to relax and organise your time for when you play games.
- Spawn/Level Loading Exercises: Do push-ups, crunches, weights or dance while you wait for loading or respawning.
- Glare reduction: Reduce glare from TV/Monitor by having it away from the sun or other direct light source.
- Standing Desk: Use standing desk, or ensure you do not sit for long periods.
- Good Posture: If sitting, make sure your back is supported and you have a body posture.
- Healthy Snacks: Have healthy options such as "Soaking your Nuts".
- Level up from being a NOOB: Learn the games environment/dynamics etc... Everyone is a NOOB with a new game, yet not ever player progresses
as fast from NOOB status. Learn and create excitement around getter better and most of all:
"Have a victory Dance!".
Want more information? Then register for the Vitality Newsletter with the form on the right.