|Home > Healthy Recipes > Healthy Chocolate Banana Milk Shake|
Chocolate Banana Milk Shake (Gamer Fuel)
Chocolate Banana Milk Shake
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Cups of Milk (or Soy/Almond Milk)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey (or Agave)
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon Flaxseeds (Optional)
- Slice banana into small pieces
- Place all ingredients into blender
- Blend until all ingredients for mixed well.
- Cocoa is great, yet don't add too much as it will make the drink taste earthy, the honey helps make the cocoa taste sweeter.
- This should make enough for 2 Large Glasses or more, put one in the fridge for later as a freshing energy pickup.
- Put Bananas in freezer until frozen, this is great for hot days and will make for a colder & thicker shake.