Water is essential to the health and well-being of your body as it consists of over 60% water. If you are not eating foods with
high levels of water and drinking water 6 to 8 glasses of water every day, then your body is not operating to its peak efficiency or effectiveness.
- Drink water before a meal
- Consume at least 75% water rich foods
(Salads, Vegetables and Fruit)
- Feel hungry between meals, drink water as thirst can mimic hunger
Water is one of the key ingredients your body needs to lose weight and keep it off. A decrease in water intake will
increase fat deposits, so ensure your eating habits include water rich foods and healthy water consumption; this doesn't
include soft drinks, coffee and beer which should all be stopped or at least reduced.
- Your body consists of over 60% water
- Water is the 2nd most important substance for you
- As water is so important ensure the quality is good
- Hunger can mimic thirst, hungry? have some water first
- Consume water rich foods
- Do not over consume water
Back to Top
Benefits for Gamers
Faster Reflexes, Mental Readiness, Endurance
Your body's organs need water; having low levels of water in your system will make you sluggish. Drink water to cleanse your system and give your body what it needs to operate efficiently or effectively.