When we say fresh juice, we mean freshly made vegetable or fruit juice and not a bottle bought at your local store that says fresh juice on it.
Many bottled juices have added sugar or sweeteners, so find a juice bar or make your own to have the full benefits of fresh juice.
With fresh juice you receive essential vitamins, mineral, proteins, carbohydrates and much more that
is needed for a healthy lifestyle. When we juice fruit and vegetables, it releases the goodness that
is locked in their fibre that we do not fully absorb when consumed normally. Still ensure you consume
whole fruit and vegetables as well as juicing them.
You will have increased energy, improved complexion, improved immune system and many more benefits
from having regular fresh juice. The juice will also have antioxidants that help your body flush out
toxins, so you may notice a period of having diarrhoea when first taking fresh juice regularly.
When Juicing Avoid:
- Do not juice the leaves of carrots or rhubarb due to their toxicity
- Best to avoid the skin from oranges and grapefruits as they contain toxic substances
- Celery leaves are usually very bitter, so best to avoid them unless you like a bitter taste
- Remove apple seeds as they contain small traces cyanide
- All types of pits (Plum, peaches etc...)
- Wash all fruit and vegetables in water before juicing.
- Want your vegetable juice to be a little sweeter, add an apple
- Have too much orange juice and it will go straight through you
- Ginger is great addition to any juice, especially if feeling sick
Back to Top
Benefits for Gamers
Energy, Fast Reflexes, Endurance
With fresh juice you will have increased energy, improved complexion, improved immune system and many more benefits.